Media Contact Information
If you are a member of the press, please email Director of Communications Amanda Schoen or call (202) 225-3311. If you are requesting an interview, be sure to include your name, media outlet, contact information, subject matter, and deadline.
Below is the standard headshot of Congressman Thompson for publication. To download this photo, please right click on this link and choose "save link as." If you would like a hard copy of this photo, please call (202) 225-3311.
U.S. House of Representatives Media Resources
- Radio-Television Correspondents Gallery: The Gallery provides facilities, information, and services to broadcasters and Members of Congress.
- Daily Press Gallery: The Gallery provides access and information to the daily newspaper press corps about proceedings of Congress; assists Congressional staff and Members with press related inquiries and events; and serves as the main filing center and press release drop-off point for the daily print press.
- Daily Legislative Calendar: Full schedule of House floor activity maintained by the House Majority Leader.
- House Floor Proceedings: A real-time description of activity occurring on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. You can also watch streaming video of C-SPAN's coverage of current proceedings from the floor of the House. Choose either RealPlayer or Windows Media Player to watch.
- This Week on the House Floor: A schedule of legislation the House intends to consider this week.
- Daily Committee Schedule: The House of Representatives divides its work among over twenty permanent committees. The House committee meeting schedule provides a continually updated list of all the committee hearings and meetings scheduled for the current day.
- Daily House Calendars: Daily calendars of the U.S. House of Representatives and history of legislation. The calendars are published daily by 8:00 a.m. when the House is in session.
- The Congressional Record: The official transcript of the proceedings and debates of the U.S. Congress. The full text of the Congressional Record is published the day after each meeting of the House or Senate.
- U.S. House of Representatives Roll Call Votes: A list of Representatives’ roll call votes, as compiled through the electronic voting machine by the House Tally Clerks under the direction of the Clerk of the House.